5. Creating your email newsletter
When you start to make a template (basically an email) the default screen you will see is the HTML editor. You can start writing your email there if you wish. As well you can toggle the template builder to open the drag and drop editor to use premade sections to create an email.
Click the “Available Tags” link in the editor to copy and paste the tags to your campaign
You can select a pre-made template from your saved templates by clicking change/select template or go to GALLERY and import a template to your saved templates.
The template opens up in the editor….
Edit your emails text, pictures, etc. and save it.
Then send a test email to yourself to check all is well.
The link to do that is at the top right of the template.
Click “save and next” to schedule the email to be sent
To set the date/time for a regular email click the date field and set the date/time to send which can be immediately or at a time in future using the calender feature
TIP: To send immediately just go to SEND Campaign at the bottom of the page. Don’t bother setting a time – it will go out right way.
- 1. Overview New Members Setup
- 2. Create a list
- 3. Adding subscribers using Signup Forms
- 4. Email your subscribers using campaigns
- 5. Creating your email newsletter
- 6. Setting Up Your Autoresponder Sequences
- OPTIONAL Create Segments based on Subscriber Actions
- OPTIONAL Customizing Email Sign Up Fields